Clive Lewis For Norwich South
Thank you once again to the amazingly talented David Shenton for my Christmas card artwork (this year, it’s an e-card only)!
Hoping everyone has as safe and enjoyable a Christmas as possible in these challenging times.
My office is now closed until 4th January, but phone messages and emails will still be checked periodically for emergencies. Below are some useful links signposting you to where you can find help over the Christmas period (and all year round).
- If you require urgent support, contact Norfolk County Council on 0344 800 8020. Information on available support, including the Norfolk Assistance Scheme, can be found here: Get support with problems caused by the coronavirus outbreak – Norfolk County Council.
- If you are struggling over the Christmas period and would like to speak with someone, Samaritans’ listening service is there, whatever you’re going through. You can call them for free on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are experiencing domestic abuse, Leeway Domestic Violence and Abuse Services can provide support. Call 0300 561 0077 for free, confidential advice.
- If you are at imminent risk of deportation or removal from the UK, you can find information on how to seek legal advice here: If you’re going to be deported from the UK – Citizens Advice, or call Norfolk Citizens Advice for free on 0800 144 8848.
- If you have safeguarding concerns about a child or vulnerable adult, please contact Norfolk County Council here: Report a concern – Safeguarding – Norfolk County Council, or call 0344 800 8020.
- For the latest information on coronavirus, visit the NHS website here: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk), and the Government website here: Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
You can keep up to date with my work for Norwich South on Facebook, Twitter and my website.